Friday, July 25, 2008

First Blog

Okay...I've known what blogs are for a while, but I've never taken the time to actually make one. Well, folks -- here it is. I really need to be cleaning my house right now, but I'm on the computer...lol. (And, yes, I really do 'laugh out loud' most of the time.) I have been married to my best friend since December of 2001. His name is Jamey Parker. We had a little boy in June of 2006 -- we named him Nathaniel Douglas. We call him Nathan, and he is pure joy. I love being a wife and a mommy. I also love teaching, which is what I do for a living. We live in Warrior, Alabama and go to Harmony Baptist Church. It's the church my husband grew up in; and, it's the church in which we were married. Jamey is the church pianist. He also teaches Wednesday night Bible Study to the adults. I teach Wednesday night Bible Study to our church kids (ages 13 and up). I absolutely love my life. God has blessed me so VERY much. I'll write more later as I think of it.

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker